- CLOSED - Call for Papers for Special Issue: Entanglements of Gender, Nationalism, and (Anti-)Migration in Contemporary Europe
The aim of this special issue is to capture and interrogate the existing multiplicity of ways in which gender and sexuality are articulated together with nationalist, anti-immigration, and right-wing populist discourses in contemporary European socio-political landscapes.
No 9.1 (Spring 2022)
April 1, 2020
- CLOSED - Call for Papers Special Issue - Changing Surroundings and Gender: Gendered Experiences and Gender-Sensitive Support in Migration Contexts
This special issue invites researchers to submit original theoretical, methodological and empirical contributions on gender in contexts of displacement and migration, from multiple disciplines and interdisciplinary perspectives.
No 8.2 (Fall 2021)
Deadline for abstracts: April 1, 2020
- CLOSED - Call for Papers - Special Issue: Normative Discourses and Lived Meanings of Parenting
Call for Papers for a Special Issue of DiGeSt
No 7.2 (Fall 2020)
Deadline: December 18, 2019
- CLOSED - Call for special issue proposal issue 7.2
The DiGeSt editorial team is inviting proposals to appear in Autumn 2020 for a Special Issue. Through this open call, we promote prospective Guest Editors to send ideas for Special Issues to our Chief Editors by 1 October 2019 (email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org; please use both emails).
- CLOSED - Call for Papers - Special Issue: Sexual Politics and Digital Media Infrastructures: Challenges for Diversity: deadline 15 May 2018
This special issue seeks to advance the understanding of sexual politics and diversity in the context of the materiality of digital media (including affordances, algorithms, and the politics of social media platforms and data). It wants to make a theoretical, conceptual, and empirical contribution to the field of gender and diversity studies by exploring how techno-cultural and socioeconomic aspects of digital media infrastructures are intertwined with sexualities.